Look Out / Site Warden
Maximum Number of delegates: 8
Duration: 1 Day
- Introduction to duties of Lookout & Site Warden
- Duties of Lookout and Site Warden
- Theory and Practical Assessments
- Fatigue management
- Candidates must be 18 years old or over.
- Candidates must have a Sentinel card with a valid Personal Track Safety competency.
- Valid medical and D&A relevant to your current sponsor and competency.
Recert: No PPE is required.
Initial: PPE is required for the practical site visit.
- Network Rail approved Steel Toecap and Midsole Lace up Safety boots
- High Visibility (HV) orange upper body clothing to BS EN 471:2003 class 2 as a minimum (HV tabard) as per (GO/RT3279 & NR/L2/OHS/021) and Hard Hat
- HV orange lower body clothing to BS EN 471:2003 class 1 as a minimum (HV trousers or HV over trousers as per GO/RT3279 & NR/L2/OHS/021)
To train candidates to carry out Lookout / Site Warden Duties competently
By the end of this course candidates will be able to: Carry out the duties of Lookout / Site Warden to the standard of competence laid down in the written and practical assessments and in accordance with relevant Railway Group Standards.