ES to SWL 2 (without tech)
Maximum Number of delegates: 8
Duration: 3 Days
This course is designed to convert persons with the current ES competence to SWL2. They will have been nominated by their line manager/sponsor to enable them to attain the SWL conversion and subsequent competence.
- Carry out the safe work leader role
- Apply Safety Management
- Understand risk/ hazard identification
- Identify health and wellbeing risks
- Employ the safe work pack process
Conduct SSOW worksite briefing
- Must be a minimum age of 18.
- Must hold a valid Sentinel Track Safety Card endorsed with PTS, IWA, COSS& ES
- Must have a good level of literacy to meet Entry Qualifications.
- Must hold a valid Sentinel Track Safety Card and meet the requirements of NR/L2/CTM/021
- Competence and Training in Track Safety. Holds valid and current COSS certification.
- Must meet the medical requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L2/OHS/00124 Medical Fitness Level 1.
- Must meet the requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L1/OHS/051 (Drugs & Alcohol).
By the end of this course candidates will be able to carry out the duties of a SWL2
Prior to attending the course individuals require to pass the Network Rail pre-qualifier on-line assessment. The E-Learning assessment can be accessed on the Network Rail E-Learning system: https://elearning.networkrail.co.uk/login/index.php