Maximum Number of delegates: 8
Duration: 4 Days
· Responsibilities of the IWA
- When you Work Alone
- Safety Critical Communications
- Protection Systems, planning and selection
- Arrangements for a line blockage
- Additional Protection
- Work within a Possession
- Theory / Practical Assessments
- Candidates must be 18 years old or over
- Candidates must have a Sentinel card with a valid Personal Track Safety competency
- Valid medical and D&A relevant to your current sponsor and competency
- This four-day course is designed to meet the relevant railway group standard for individuals working alone with DCCR.
To carry recertification of a candidates PTS, and to enable suitably qualified staff to carry out the duties of an Individual Working Alone as set out in the modular Rule Book GE/RT/8000.