Personal Track Safety
Maximum Number of delegates: 12
Duration: 2 Days
- Getting to know the Infrastructure
- Are you fit to work?
- The Sentinel Scheme
- Going onto the railway
- Walking in a group and working
- During the work
- Communicating clearly
- Emergency Situations
- Reporting your concerns
- PTS Medical (NR/L2/OHS/00124) and Drugs & Alcohol Screening (NR/L1/OHS/051). The D&A screening should be no older than 3 months prior to the course date if you are not already sponsored on the Sentinel database.
- The primary sponsor must ensure that a Sentinel profile has been created on the Network Rail Sentinel website and your medical and D&A information is correct.
- PPE Equipment (the course includes a site visit). Network Rail approved Steel Toecap and Midsole Lace up Safety boots High Visibility (HV) orange upper body clothing to BS EN 471:2003 class 2 as a minimum (HV tabard) as per (GO/RT3279 & NR/L2/OHS/021) and Hard Hat HV orange lower body clothing to BS EN 471:2003 class 1 as a minimum (HV trousers or HV over-trousers as per GO/RT3279 & NR/L2/OHS/021
· Must have completed the PTS e-learning module via the Network Rail e-learning system.